Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress

I am starting to make a bridesmaid dress for myself for my sister's wedding. I am using a pattern i bought a Joann's for 2 bucks. Butterick patterns were on sale last weekend. The pattern number is B5641.

 It will be hot pink in satin, with pale green tulle underneath. The pattern doesn't call for tulle, but i'm adding it. Also I don't like how much gathering there is at the waist, so i will be altering that. Once i have i'll post about how i did it. I didn't notice til after i bought the pattern, but it has pockets. The other pattern i was debating about was V2902. I liked that the vogue pattern wasn't gathered at the waist. I'll make it work though. I'll post pictures of how i altered the butterick pattern, and how it turned out .It should end up being really cute :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment